There are many ways First Friends Meeting helps serve our community:
- We open our doors to numerous recovery groups – at least ten different 12 step groups gather regularly at our meetinghouse.
- We provide space for Guilford Country School groups, and serve as a polling site.
- Our Meetinghouse is available for weddings and union/commitment services.
- We serve a monthly meal at Urban Ministries.
- Through our Peace and Social Concerns Committee we offer an Undoing Racism Gathering, Refugee Working Group, and we serve a monthly meal at Greensboro Urban Ministry Night Shelter.
If you are interested in joining any of our service efforts, please contact the office and we will gladly help you make the appropriate connections.